Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bermuda... Bahamas.... NO way!!! South Africa???

July 18th, 2007

So I'm in South Africa. I'm so excited! in to be here! How can this get any better? I'm booked for a 5-day job in Sun City for an AIDS benefit/concert with none other than Seal. OH MY GOSH!!!!It was great. Great hotels, awesome group dinners, and beautiful black girls everywhere I looked. To be somewhere where all the girls looked like me was amazing. How could this trip get any better?It was such a relief to make friends so quickly also. I ate Fufu for the
Julian, my stylist, and I on the set of a Lotto Plus Commercial
first time, and we had braii (pronounced bry), which is bar-b-q in their local language.The girls were great. I even ran into some best friends from back home at Cape Town Fashion week.

No comments: